1. There are 2 options for adding a note to a property. The first one is simply done by following these steps: How to Add a New Note to a Customer and choosing a property to associate the note to. Optionally, you can also navigate directly to the Property you want to leave a note for by selecting the property from the Properties list: https://dashboard.spraye.io/admin/propertyList
2. Click on the "Notes" tab on the right
3. Click the blue Add New Note button
4. Next, you will need to select your note type. If you want to add a new note type see instructions here: How to Add a Note Type. Once you add them in your settings, these note types will appear in your dropdown menu.
5. Optionally, you can assign a user to this note if you would like someone else to look at it or assign it to them as a task. Choose the "Task" note type in the previous step if you wish to assign a due date and have it set to an "open" task status. The user will be notified if you assign them to the task.
6. You can also set a due date for the task if you'd like.
7. Next, you can add any attachments including images or pdf documents that will display with the note.
8. Then, you can check the box next to "Include in technician view" to show or hide this specific note when the technician is at a stop for this property.
9. Finally, you will enter your note comments or whatever information to be included for your task/log.
10. Click Save.