In this section, we will show you how to manage your users in 3 ways: add, edit, and remove. Your admin users will have the ability to assign services and schedule routes for your technicians. Your technicians will only be able to see their assigned routes and scheduled services for the day from the technician screen. For more information, see: Technician Workflow
Reminder: Don’t forget to add an “Applicator #” that will be included in your compliance reporting.
How to Add a New User:
- Click “Manage Users” from the main navigation menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click the “Add User” button at the top of the screen
- Now, you can add the user’s contact information.
You will assign 1 of 3 "Roles" for the user:
- Account Owner - Account Owners can edit and change everything within the system
- Account Admin - Account Admins can assign services to Technicians
- Technician - Technicians can only access their personal routes each day
The Applicator Number will be used in compliance reporting.
How to Edit an Existing User:
You can edit an existing user by either clicking on their name or on the pencil icon on the right side.
You can also delete a user by clicking the trash can icon on the right.
Reminder: Don't forget to click Submit after editing any information in Spraye!