We have integrated with a company called SignWell to make it easier for you to collect signatures from your customers. If you live in a state where signed estimates are required to do business, SignWell will make your job much easier. You may also reference signed estimates any time a customer forgets which services they originally agreed to. During the onboarding process, our support team will ask if you're interested in using SignWell as a part of your Spraye account. If the answer is yes, please follow the steps below to get set up:
Create Your SignWell Account
- Navigate to your settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click the button shown below:
- Follow the steps to create your account and begin using SignWell with Spraye!
- Once you've created an account with SignWell, you'll receive an API Key. Copy and paste your API key into the field as shown below:
- Don't forget to click Submit!
Using SignWell in Spraye
Now that you've activated your SignWell account, you can start sending estimates out that require an electronic signature. Follow the steps below:
- Choose "Estimates" from the main navigation panel on left side of your screen
- If you're creating an Estimate for the first time, you can simply click Submit & Send to SignWell at the bottom of the page:
- If you'd like to use an existing estimate or draft, you can check the box next to the estimate and click Send through SignWell at the top of the page
- Your customer will receive an email that looks like the one below:
- Now, they can click View & Complete Document and follow the steps to add their electronic signature.
- Once they've signed the estimate, they will receive a confirmation email stating that the document is complete and the signature has been accepted.
- SignWell also provides a "Completed Document Audit Report" for your records. It will show up below signed estimate when you click to download the document.
You now have an electronically signed estimate with just a few clicks.
Please let us know if you have any questions about using SignWell!