We understand you may need to reschedule your services from time to time. We have simplified this process in Spraye so that you and your technicians have the capability to reschedule services at any time with just a few clicks. We've improved our customer notifications for the rescheduling feature so your customers are always in the know. Check out the tutorial above and details below!
3 Ways to Reschedule a Service
- From the technician view, click on a customer's name/property to get started
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Rescheduled button
- Now, choose a reason for rescheduling this service from the dropdown menu
- Remember The reason you choose here will show up on the "Service Rescheduled" email that goes out to your customers
- The "Hold Until" feature allows you to reschedule the service and choose to hold it until a specific date. This means you won't be able to schedule that service again until the date that was chosen. If you do not choose a date here, users can rescheduled the service at any time. For more information about the "Hold Until" feature, click here.
- Click Reschedule
- Now, that service will appear on the "Unassigned Services" screen with the reason for rescheduling and the name of the user that rescheduled the service.
- An email will be sent out automatically to your customer with the reason for rescheduling included.
- Note Automated emails only go out if the setting is turned ON in your global settings. See example below:
How to Remove a Service from a Route