On the products page, you will add all of your chemicals, application rates, and regulatory information. Products will be added to Services. The Products screen lists all of your current products and shows which services each are currently assigned to at a glance. You can Edit or Delete a product by clicking on the corresponding icons on the right side of the screen.
How To Add a new product:
- Click the Add Product button at the top of your screen.
- Remember: Your onboarding specialist will bulk upload your products to get you started. If you choose to bulk upload products on your own, please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Enter your product name, regulatory information, cost, and application rates. Including this information allows Spraye to accurately record the amount of product you have used for your compliance data.
- Next, you’ll choose a Service that would include your product (you can also add the products for a service from the "Add Service" screen)
- You also have the ability to add a Re-Entry Time for that product. This information will be included in the automated emails sent to your customer when you complete a service.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom right of the screen to save your new product.
Note: You may edit/delete products at any time by clicking the pencil icon (edit) or the trash icon (delete) from your main products screen.