When your prospects have Sales Visits assigned to them, you will need to assign these visits to a sales person. You will do this in almost exactly the same way you route technicians from the Unassigned Services screen.
Here's a quick step-by-step for how Sales Visits work:
- Go to the "Unassigned Services" screen to schedule your Sales Visits.
- Filter the services by "Sales Visit"
- If you need to assign multiple sales reps per day, then you will want to split them up using service areas or town names -- whatever is easiest for you.
- When your sales rep logs in, they will log in to the "Technician" dashboard here: dashboard.spraye.io/technician/auth
- From here, they will be able to see all of the sales visits assigned to them for the day.
- They will click into each sales visit to complete the visit
- Add property info
- Create an estimate
- Send an estimate
- Set up autopay
- When the stop is finished, the sales rep will complete the stop and leave any notes necessary.
- The estimate process will be handled from here out from the admin screen.