Here is a step-by-step process for setting up your commissions and bonuses for Sales Reps and Technicians:
- Start by logging in to the admin view of your Spraye system. --> dashboard.spraye.io/admin/auth
- Hover over your name in the top right corner of the screen and click on "Settings"
- Scroll down to the "Sales Settings" section
- Here you will find several different sales settings to set up:
- Source --> Each of your users will, by default, be "Sources" for new sales in your system, but you can add other sources like Facebook Ads, Website, Direct Mail, etc.
- Service Type --> Add "Service" types to be separate different lines of services (Lawn, Tree & Shrub, Mosquito, etc). Then specify whether these services are "Primary" or "Secondary" services. This will allow you to pull reports on these specific service types.
- Next, go into each service to specify which service type the service is.
- Commissions --> Set commission rates for your sales staff for different services. You can specify 2 different commission %'s which can be set at the service level.
- Next, go into each service to specify the commission type for each.
- Bonus --> Set bonus rates for your technicians on services that they complete. You can specify 2 different bonus %'s which can be set at the service level.
- Next, go into each service to specify the bonus type for each.
Reminder: Don't forget to click submit every time you add/edit anything in Spraye!
Now you are ready to track sales and technician commissions & bonuses.